Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

garnerx

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2012
Last time I played (six weeks ago according to Steam) I got chased by skeletons, tried to hide in a hole in the ground that turned out to be full of more skeletons, and got killed while fumbling with the fiddly menu that obscures the entire screen. It's a bit rubbish that you can't pause the game at all.

I haven't had the urge to go back and retrieve my stuff from my corpse yet. I like exploring, but it would be better for me if I could do it without being constantly harrassed by enemies. Everywhere I went, there would be a train of goblins following me, throwing rocks.

Reactions: Huntn

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Last time I played (six weeks ago according to Steam) I got chased by skeletons, tried to hide in a hole in the ground that turned out to be full of more skeletons, and got killed while fumbling with the fiddly menu that obscures the entire screen. It's a bit rubbish that you can't pause the game at all.

I haven't had the urge to go back and retrieve my stuff from my corpse yet. I like exploring, but it would be better for me if I could do it without being constantly harrassed by enemies. Everywhere I went, there would be a train of goblins following me, throwing rocks.
I’d also prefer a pause when fumbling in menus. Fortunately in CP77 this is the case which allows me to swap out weapons or control of Cyberware vs grenades.

groove-agent

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2006
Valheim is sort of like World of Warcraft or Minecraft. It’s not designed to be photo-realistic, but an artistic style.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.