Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008
Miracles do happen! My 7+ 128 Jet Black has shipped! Estimated ship date was 10/5. No text, email, or tracking number yet, and nothing different on My Verizon yet except the estimated ship date has disappeared. But *611 says it is processed and shipped and will arrive in two business days.

JakeT85

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2012
Well my journey is finally over. Got my Jet Black 7 128 GB today! It was worth the wait this thing is a beauty. Initially ordered at 1:50 am central time night pre order went live and had a ship date of 10/5. On launch day read a lot of posts about how great the matte black looked and had a moment of weakness and cancelled my preorder and went and grabbed one at local store. About 10 days into seeing everyone's Jet Black unboxings had buyers remorse and submitted an exchange request with Verizon Business, it was approved next day with an expected delivery date of 10/26. To my surprise fedex showed up this morning first thing with a box for me and there it was on the day I was initially supposed to get it. Rocking a naked slickwrap and zagg screen protector. Been quite a journey, best of luck to those of you still waiting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.