Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dukins

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2016
IndiaNAPolis
How are you guys seeing fedex delivery without tracking number? I got a text saying tracking info will be provided when shipped. Card was charged. In processing we’re getting your item ready.

gr2gztch

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
How are you guys seeing fedex delivery without tracking number? I got a text saying tracking info will be provided when shipped. Card was charged. In processing we’re getting your item ready.
If you sign up for fedex delivery manager it will actually alert you when a package is generated for you.

Reactions: Dukins

Dukins

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2016
IndiaNAPolis
If you sign up for fedex delivery manager it will actually alert you when a package is generated for you.

Great, but it says please enter a valid address. Just built a home in new community which is not on maps yet. Hell I can't even get pizza delivered to my home yet.

boomvader

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2015
Asheville, NC
Mine changed to shipped, but the date remains the 14th. I'll try the FedEx Manager.
Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 12.43.56 AM.png

s.hasan546

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2011
NY
still don't have tracking numbers and is still in "processing" phase. no Fedex tracking info on my delivery manager either. might just cancel and go to the apple store.

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
still don't have tracking numbers and is still in "processing" phase. no Fedex tracking info on my delivery manager either. might just cancel and go to the apple store.

I’m in the same boat with you

That’s what I did as soon as instore pickup went live on the Apple App this morning. My 12.9 1TB, Keyboard Folio, Pencil are all rwady for pickup. Will be dropping in on the way to work

mguzman

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2007
FedEx just dropped off a box with my 12.9 inch 256 GB Silver iPad Pro. Verizon came through again. Hope you all get your deliveries/pickups with no problems.

hexagenia

macrumors demi-god
Jan 12, 2007
New Hampshire
Called to confirm my 11" Silver 256GB. Turns out that the order has been pushed to November 21st. Asked what is in stock and was told the 11" Space Grey 256GB was available as was the 64GB Space Grey. Switched my order to Space Gray and it should be delivered tomorrow.

No notice from Verizon that my initial order had slipped from launch day to Thanksgiving. Not great...

MacAir47

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I was surprised to see that my order, iPad Pro 12.9", Space Grey, 256 GB, was shipped late yesterday evening. My original order said it would ship on 11/14/18, but I guess Verizon got a ton of them from Apple to send it out. I checked my FedEx tracking number, and it's supposed to come tomorrow to my place until 8 pm. I can't wait to get mine to try out that huge monster of a tablet. I hope everyone enjoys their new tablets.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.