Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gossipgirl85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2011
We recently got a Verizon MiFi 4510L in our office and I cannot get my iPod Touch to actually connect to the internet through it. It connects to the device, but then says that it cannot connect to the internet. I have tried forgetting the device and re-adding it, powering off and on my iPod and the MiFi device, but I still can't get it to work.

I have been trying every day for a week now, and only twice I was able to get a page to load Safari. However, it took so long to load that the iPod went to sleep in the meantime, and when I tried to load another page it once again told me that I didn't have an internet connection. Also, a few times I've tried it when my iPod is the only device in the office connected to the Mifi, and the light on the MiFi blinks as if it is transferring data, but obviously my iPod doesn't seem to agree.

Assuming that the MiFi device has a functioning internet connection, is there any reason this might be and/or any solutions?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.