Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
How Can I unlock a locked verizon wireless iPhone 6
Help me plzzxx

Are you sure the phone is locked? My understanding is that the sim slot in the Verizon iPhone 6 and 6+ is not locked. Verizon iPhones operate using CDMA but you may be able to use it on a GSM network with a proper sim. Of course if you have a contract with Verizon, that's a different ball game.

smrpatel420

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Bhilai
Are you sure the phone is locked? My understanding is that the sim slot in the Verizon iPhone 6 and 6+ is not locked. Verizon iPhones operate using CDMA but you may be able to use it on a GSM network with a proper sim. Of course if you have a contract with Verizon, that's a different ball game.

Sir someone is gifting me a iphone6 64 Gb so it will be Verizon wireless iPhone I think it is locked and unlocked by the this version career

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Verizon iPhones that support LTE (like the 6) are factory unlocked.

smrpatel420

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Bhilai
Sir can we talk in WhatsApp
Its My number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[MOD NOTE]
Number removed for member's privacy.

smrpatel420

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Bhilai
How Can I unlock a locked iphone6 whe n I put any sim card it is invalid why
This is as good of a place to discuss it all as any. Doesn't seem like there's much to discuss though given that the question seems to have been addressed.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
How Can I unlock a locked iphone6 whe n I put any sim card it is invalid why
Then it doesn't sound like its a Verizon iPhone 6. You should find out what carrier it is from and try to get it unlocked from that carrier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.