Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
So here's the story - I was into six months of using the ClamCase Pro for the iPad Mini. I carry this thing everywhere with me, literally never use my iPad without it.

It started separating at the top corner and at the sides. I don't know what the heck I ended up doing, but I made it worse.

Eventually as I was messing with it, the power switch fell off. It puzzled me how it fit into it, but I managed to get it to snap back in, and then immediately lost it.

I still have no idea where it went. :rolleyes:

During all this, I managed to destroy the aluminum casing because I bent it out of shape.

So I contacted them about it, saying I was willing to pay for them to give me a new switch and glue in a new piece of casing, which they replied saying not to worry and that they'd just send me a new one.

They day they got mine, they immediately sent the new replacement the same day. Will be getting it tomorrow afternoon.

So props to them. I destroyed their merchandise trying to fix it myself, and they replaced it for free. That's definitely doing more than they should. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.