Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2007
app looks great..definitely sets itself apart from the others aesthetically..but i think you should add something to it which will set itself apart in function

for example..it'd be nice to see what time you weighed in..because your weight will fluctuate depending on what time of the day you take it

radiantm3

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
San Jose, CA
app looks great..definitely sets itself apart from the others aesthetically..but i think you should add something to it which will set itself apart in function

for example..it'd be nice to see what time you weighed in..because your weight will fluctuate depending on what time of the day you take it

Well usually when you weigh yourself on a daily basis, you should be doing it around the same time everyday. But with that said, this is just 1.0. We wanted to get the core features out of the way and then release it. We have plans to add features like clicking on a point in the graph to view it's details (which could easily contain the time of day).

We have a list of features that were planned, but just didn't make the 1.0 cut. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to release the app for another month or 2. :)

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2007
hmm..how about the ability to store pictures that you take of yourself?..being able to click a point on the graph..or going back to a date and seeing a picture you took of yourself on that day

this would be a defining factor for me

gospel9

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2008
very sleek interface.

People you have to remember the iPhone is still a mobile device, that means better core functionality > more less useful functions.

It's all about making easy tasks, even easier to use.

radiantm3

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
San Jose, CA
Just wanted to mention that our app was approved for the app store today. So it should be available any time now. :)

NicolasV1

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2008
I just bought it, I don´t think that I would download such app normally, but the user experience is so great in Weightbot that I simply have to use it.

The app just looks and feels great!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.