Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gazdownunder

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2009
My daughter has just moved abroad. I wanted to put pic's on my mobile me account so that she could view them, but not for general public view otherwise i would just have used facebook. does she have to subscribe to mobileme to view my galleries? If so i will just use another provider but if not how does she go about accessing my galleries?

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
My daughter has just moved abroad. I wanted to put pic's on my mobile me account so that she could view them, but not for general public view otherwise i would just have used facebook. does she have to subscribe to mobileme to view my galleries? If so i will just use another provider but if not how does she go about accessing my galleries?
When you setup your gallery you have the option for the albums - to show or not show up - in your gallery. Then just give her the url to the hidden albums.

SiegbertDH

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2009
Ghent, Belgium
Or you could also upload your pictures to MobileMe without hiding them but instead you could give up a password. You can do this in the advanced options when you choose to upload them from iPhoto. I use this method a lot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.