Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sport92

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2021
How has your experience with Visible Wireless been?

I was on post-paid Verizon from 2004-2013 and then I switched to Sprint (eventually T-Mobile) for a much lower monthly bill. After paying off my 13 Pro a few months ago, I decided to give Visible a shot and I am blown away at the performance. I feel like I have been throwing away money for years when I think back on my Sprint/T-Mobile bill.

For the first month I did Visible+ and then all of September I have been on the standard plan. I thought I would stick to with the + plan, but the standard has been excellent for $25/month and I am fully convinced it’s the way to go.

For location reference, I am in northern Indiana with frequent trips to Chicago and Indianapolis.

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
Los Angeles area. The $25 plan was barely usable. I was like at 1-3 Mbps all the time at the office.

Upgraded to Visible+ ($35 with Welcome discount) and it's gotten so much better with 5G UW (I think mid band 77?). I'm getting 30+ Mbps now.

Reactions: Sport92

PerfectChaos

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2010
I switched from AT&T Prepaid and have been on the base Visible plan for the past 9 months. Very happy with the service and lower price. Speed does appear to be limited to 200 mbps, but that's fine with me.

krebphone

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2019
Got in on the $35/month visible+ deal. Love it, much better than AT&T prepaid was for me. Have great service everywhere now. 5GUW is all around me.

Being able to utilize my cellular watch with prepaid is icing on the cake.

People complain about the customer service but I used the chat support twice when I was porting in and found them efficient and helpful 🤷‍♂️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.