Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thetwentyone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2023
What does this red "I" with a slash through it mean? More advanced voice controls don't seem to be available, e.g. "delete previous three words" when this icon shows up. However, I can't find reference to that icon anywhere to confirm that voice control is saying that it's not compatible. Can anyone confirm that's what it means? I'd like to be able to submit this to the developer of the application.

1706323949418.png

thetwentyone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2023
Related: does anyone know of a code editor that has robust Voice Control compatibiltiy?

maryellen_au

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2016
Brisbane Australia
What does this red "I" with a slash through it mean? More advanced voice controls don't seem to be available, e.g. "delete previous three words" when this icon shows up. However, I can't find reference to that icon anywhere to confirm that voice control is saying that it's not compatible. Can anyone confirm that's what it means? I'd like to be able to submit this to the developer of the application.

View attachment 2341572
Did you get an answer to this? I have the same problem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.