Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Surfer13134

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2010
Florida
You will get a email from Apple explaining on how to do it. For tmobile I had to go to a special site and enter a promo code Apple gave me and that allowed me to access the site to submit my info.

NM08SRT8

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2010
Earf
You will get a email from Apple explaining on how to do it. For tmobile I had to go to a special site and enter a promo code Apple gave me and that allowed me to access the site to submit my info.

The email doesn’t tell you anything.. that’s the problem. They gave step by step instructions for T-Mobile..

basimmons17

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2021
Lawrence, KS
After dealing with several ignorant Apple representatives and a slightly more resourceful Verizon representative, they ultimately suggested I call Verizon's rebate center. They pointed me to https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ and he provided me with the promo code "unlockedipad200" and I was finally able to get it submitted. What a hassle, but it was successful! I hope it works for you too.

rvalue

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2021
Has anyone been successful with their rebate submission? My rebate was kicked back saying "UNLOCKEDIPAD200" was only for 4G iPads.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.