Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Curtricias

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2019
Kortessem - Belgium
Hi.

Currently I’m on 14.7 beta rc on my 12 pro max and waiting for a jailbreak release. But I’m wonder if it’s still a must to jailbreak. I mean. What advantages brings jailbreak over stock iOS?

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I like customizing my keyboard, fonts, Home Screen, notification bar, themes, and whatever else I find. I’m still on 14.1 and jailbroken, and I’m not giving it up.

Reactions: Curtricias

titoaida2078

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2020
Hi.

Currently I’m on 14.7 beta rc on my 12 pro max and waiting for a jailbreak release. But I’m wonder if it’s still a must to jailbreak. I mean. What advantages brings jailbreak over stock iOS?

Are you serious? That’s the only reason I love iPhones lol pretty much

Reactions: Curtricias

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I wish, just once, someone would release a jailbreak for a current OS or even better, one that's in beta. I have no self control when it comes to updates so by the time a jailbreak releases, I'm two to five versions ahead with no way of going back.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I wish, just once, someone would release a jailbreak for a current OS or even better, one that's in beta. I have no self control when it comes to updates so by the time a jailbreak releases, I'm two to five versions ahead with no way of going back.

I was mad that I never got the chance to upgrade to 14.3 before the window closed. Now I’m still stuck on 14.1 for the time being. I was so persistent in waiting for a jailbreak for iOS 14, that I never upgraded my iOS.

rklemm05

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2021
I like customizing my keyboard, fonts, Home Screen, notification bar, themes, and whatever else I find. I’m still on 14.1 and jailbroken, and I’m not giving it up.
Hi, where can I find the easiest and safest procedure to do that? Thanks.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I was mad that I never got the chance to upgrade to 14.3 before the window closed. Now I’m still stuck on 14.1 for the time being. I was so persistent in waiting for a jailbreak for iOS 14, that I never upgraded my iOS.

same deal with my M1 11”

14.5 since around launch and just got a JB

Reactions: StaceyMJ86
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.