Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArrayDecay

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 21, 2019
Greater Seattle Area
I notices that WSJ on News+ doesn't contain the sections on commodities and the futures markets, among others. Do other media offer less than 100% content, too?

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I notices that WSJ on News+ doesn't contain the sections on commodities and the futures markets, among others. Do other media offer less than 100% content, too?

Maybe not "all", but many... Consumer Reports also offers much more content via subscription than is available through the News+ offering... and, IMO, the content of News+ was most definitely not worth my money, not to mention the political slant of much of the content (News and News+) of the service. #hardPass for me.

ArrayDecay

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 21, 2019
Greater Seattle Area
Maybe not "all", but many... Consumer Reports also offers much more content via subscription than is available through the News+ offering... and, IMO, the content of News+ was most definitely not worth my money, not to mention the political slant of much of the content (News and News+) of the service. #hardPass for me.
Yea, I'm not sure what Apple is doing with News+. I mean, if you don't get all the content what's the point? I'm not going to renew.

Reactions: DblHelix

matrix07

macrumors G3
Jun 24, 2010
News+ subscription is mainly for those 300+ "magazines". You can get news from the like of WSJ as well but it won't be full access like you subscribe to their own website which will be much more expensive.

Reactions: ArrayDecay

Luba

macrumors 68000
Apr 22, 2009
News+ subscription is mainly for those 300+ "magazines". You can get news from the like of WSJ as well but it won't be full access like you subscribe to their own website which will be much more expensive.
There's an inelegant work around on the iPad by accessing WSJ using Safari then "sharing" it to News+

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.