Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Frankfurt

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2016
USA
When I restored my AWU from a S6 backup all went well and also the cellular activation was seamless.
However, other than the credit cards that get activated during set-up none of my other passes in the wallet app that show on my phone get added to the watch. I am on wOS 9.02.
Anybody fixed that?

shimpster

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2018
Not sure, but I did the same thing came from the SS S6 and all my passes are there, even the Ticketmaster tickets for the Clerks III Connivence Tour

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
When I restored my AWU from a S6 backup all went well and also the cellular activation was seamless.
However, other than the credit cards that get activated during set-up none of my other passes in the wallet app that show on my phone get added to the watch. I am on wOS 9.02.
Anybody fixed that?

I had the same issue when I setup my Ultra. Only the bank cards showed up. There is another thread about this and a few other people had the same issue. I don’t know if I did something to fix it but after a day or two they all ended up appearing in my wallet. It may be an indexing or syncing bug. If you’ve just set it up maybe give it a day or two.

Reactions: Dekicrown

Frankfurt

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2016
USA
I had the same issue when I setup my Ultra. Only the bank cards showed up. There is another thread about this and a few other people had the same issue. I don’t know if I did something to fix it but after a day or two they all ended up appearing in my wallet. It may be an indexing or syncing bug. If you’ve just set it up maybe give it a day or two.
Thanks, it has been 5 days. We’ll see if they eventually re-appear.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.