Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

etaleb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 7, 2012
When I open the Wallet app and then click on a credit card, I don’t see where to click next for transaction history. Can somebody help?

Thx

Helmsley

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2017
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
When I open the Wallet app and then click on a credit card, I don’t see where to click next for transaction history. Can somebody help?

Thx

Tap on the card in Wallet and it should show you a list of latest transactions like this.

Mobile data for Wallet has to be enabled for it to record latest transactions.

IMG_0194.jpeg

Reactions: icanhazmac

msackey

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2020
It also depends on your card and banking institution. For me, my Apple Card transactions will show up in the Apple Wallet of any of my device. I have two other cards (PenFed Visa and Chase Amazon Visa), both of which will only display transactions on the device that was used for the payment.

From the Support article:
You might see any transactions made from your credit or debit card account, including transactions from all devices that you use with Apple Pay and your physical card.1 However, depending on your bank or card issuer, you might see only transactions made on the device that you're using.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.