Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drucifer

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 28, 2008
So I have a 32GB Mini that was updated to iOS7, I set the wallpaper and today I notice my wallpaper appears to have rotated what appears to be 90 degrees clockwise, I don't recall doing anything different and I doubt my 4 year old managed to do it.

I only seem to be able to attach one photo so I may have to post again with the second image.

Anyone know what may have happened or is this a feature I never heard about, I turned off the motion thing if it matters.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 128

Drucifer

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 28, 2008
The second photo.

I used a stock photo preloaded with iOS7 and the first post is actually the second pic, it originally looked like it does in the second post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 114

Drucifer

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 28, 2008
Alright something is definitely up, my wallpaper has rotated again somehow.

Has no one else had this happen using stock wallpapers or one of their own? My lock screen hasn't changed and that is a picture of my son. :confused:

Is it possible there is an option for this somewhere in the settings?

To add I think it would be cool if Apple let you pick a picture folder and it just changed pics daily with whatever photos were in that folder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.