Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kidtriton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
I currently have two original iPad Air and one Air 2 that are in the leather SmartCases that Apple used to sell. What is the closest thing to that case that I can get for either a 9th gen or 10th gen iPad? I don't want any elastic straps for the cover, no flap holders sewn on, etc.

This is probably the closest I've seen but is only for Pro models.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I currently have two original iPad Air and one Air 2 that are in the leather SmartCases that Apple used to sell. What is the closest thing to that case that I can get for either a 9th gen or 10th gen iPad? I don't want any elastic straps for the cover, no flap holders sewn on, etc.

This is probably the closest I've seen but is only for Pro models.
I was going to suggest Nomad too as I just received a leather folio for my 12.9 Pro 5th gen and it sounds like it's what your looking for. Unfortunately they only make it for the 11/12.9 Pros and the Air 5th gen...

Mcuserr

Suspended
Nov 9, 2022
I use Torro on my iPads and have for several years. They make high quality leather products. You can also find their listings on Amazon.

If only they could make something without a flap or a strap

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.