Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

digduggler

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 2, 2007
227FF9BE-A513-43D2-B37D-84EA20192A76.jpeg
Anyone with knowledge of Watch OS 9.2 know if the Family Sharing Home app access (and key access) touted On the Watch OS 9 features (and then shifted to later this year) is in 9.2? There’s very little about this feature but I’d like my kids to have it.

318iphone

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2021
watchOS 9.2 beta seems to have that. All devices need to be running the latest beta for it to work. You need a HomePod or ATV on latest beta to serve are the hub. I don't use "keys" so haven't been able to test that. But I have successfully shared my "Home" with other "residents" (with their device on latest beta) and they can control the HomeKit devices. So I assume when 9.2 is released it will be included.

digduggler

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 2, 2007
watchOS 9.2 beta seems to have that. All devices need to be running the latest beta for it to work. You need a HomePod or ATV on latest beta to serve are the hub. I don't use "keys" so haven't been able to test that. But I have successfully shared my "Home" with other "residents" (with their device on latest beta) and they can control the HomeKit devices. So I assume when 9.2 is released it will be included.
Awesome, thanks!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.