Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

20BadSectors

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2024
Hello everyone. I wanted to tell you about our ad free/subscription free relaxation sound app called "Water" that generates 8 high-quality sounds for relaxation, focus, and mindfulness purposes:

• Beach - Waves crashing into the sand (no people, no birds)
  • Dockside - Ocean waves crashing into a number of piers, providing some interesting splash opportunities (one of my personal sleeping favorites)
  • Ocean - Wave sounds from the middle of the ocean
  • Rain - A nice gentle rain (no thunder)
  • Thunderstorm - Another gentle rain but with thunder rolling in the distance (no nearby strikes! Yikes!)
  • Sidewalk - Rain in a more urban setting, hitting buildings and sidewalks (no vehicle sounds, people, etc.)
  • Umbrella - Raindrops plinking off of an umbrella with very occasional thunder rolling in the distance (my other personal favorite)
  • Stream - Running water in a mountain stream
Water uses a generative sound engine that we've developed to produce rich and unique sound experiences every time you press play (not some lame, poor quality loop with the same artifacts showing up every few minutes).

Also, as I mentioned above, Water has zero ads and zero subscriptions. You buy it (for less than most cups of coffee at Starbucks) and that's it -- It's yours. There are no restrictions on sounds, timer usage, airplay, or anything else. We don't think you should have to rent an app that performs a straight-forward purpose.

I hope you'll check out sound previews and app below. Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to PM any sound ideas or feature suggestions!

Water - Sound Previews (YouTube):
Water - App Store: https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/water-by-sonici/id6475599065

A note to the mods: If I missed some aspect of the developer guidelines in posting this, please let me know what I goofed up and I'll be happy to fix! Thank you!

Reactions: Tagbert
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.