Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eric5273

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2009
New Jersey
With the sale at Best Buy last week, I needed to pick up a couple extra items with my Brydge Keyboard in order to qualify for the sale (you needed to purchase 3 accessory items). I never purchased the Apple Pencil for my iPad Pro. The only need I ever have had for a Pen is to sign PDF contracts that I receive via email. Up until now, I have always printed them out, signed, and then scanned back to a PDF. I don't need to do this often enough to warrant spending $100 on the Apple Pencil.

So while in Best Buy, I saw this pen:

http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/stylus/bamboo-solo

It is just your normal cheap stylus pen, no bluetooth, no electronics. It was $12 before the sale, and $9 after the sale. So I picked one up.

It is very nice and comfortable to use. The one I got is black with dark grey trim and perfectly matches the color of my Space Grey iPad Pro. Instead of being perfectly round, it is more of a rounded triangular shape, so it doesn't roll off the table. It is well made and perfect for someone who only needs to use a pen on rare occasion.
[doublepost=1476241883][/doublepost]Oops, typo in my thread title. Should be "Waycom Bamboo Solo Pen"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.