Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac Fly (film)

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Ireland
I wanted to post AI-generated images of Apple Cars and wish to discuss the future of car design in general, but I am unsure where to post such a thread. An Apple Car forum would be most helpful to discuss the future of Apple Car.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
I don't think there's really enough discussion on Apple Car outside of news stories at this point to warrant a dedicated forum, though that may change at some point if things finally start ramping up toward a potential launch.

For now, I'd suggest Apple, Inc and Tech Industry as a good place, although Community Discussion might be better for broader discussions on car design. HomePod, HomeKit, CarPlay, Home & Auto Technology is another potential forum depending on the angle of a given thread, though that's generally more focused on cross-device integration like CarPlay, digital car keys, etc.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
If the primary purpose is posting pics, perhaps the Picture Gallery forum:

It currently has active threads for desktops, beers, last purchases, bicycles, cars, pets, and meals.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
Moderation Note

The discussion of autonomous vehicles has been moved to:

voy@ger

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2021
Haarlem, Netherlands
Okay, no biggie. I also noticed that there is a 14 page thread

Apple Spent More Than $10 Billion on Apple Car Before Canceling Project

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.