Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lordillingworth

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
Shropshire, UK
Hello Folks, I have been a member on these forums since 2007 and been a pretty good member so I hope that you don't mind me posting this video of a "problem" I have discovered... in 3 years surely I can have 1 stupid post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOZE0qql6ZA

Anyone else seen this with their iPad?

EDIT: This is a comedy video, apologies to anybody who was/is annoyed by this. Dan.

Doju

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
No, mine is always solid. Take it to an Apple Store if it keeps happening (and bothers you). That doesn't look like it should be happening.

parish

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2009
Wilts., UK
looks to me like some careless Apple employee has lost a prototype 2nd generation iPad with a rear facing camera - Gizmodo will give you $5000 for it :p

Lordillingworth

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
Shropshire, UK
No, mine is always solid. Take it to an Apple Store if it keeps happening (and bothers you). That doesn't look like it should be happening.

I'll make sure I keep my eye out for it happening again, it will be a shock if I am using it and then suddenly see straight through to my legs!

looks to me like some careless Apple employee has lost a prototype 2nd generation iPad with a rear facing camera - Gizmodo will give you $5000 for it :p

True... But apple might take much more from me!

JodyK

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2010
Northern Atlanta suburbs
Funny but if I knew that is what is was going to be about and NOT a real problem I prob would have saved the 50 secs to watch that and 20 seconds to type this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.