Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zgreat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2018
Hi, I was using a messaging app, when randomly the selfie-camera appeared with an interface I've never seen before. It used the whole display like in snapchat but there was only one red dot on the left side of the screen and maybe another white or grey dot under or above the red one(I'm not sure because I locked the phone right away and it disappeared)
What could it be? Is there any "swipe" combination or button combination shortcut to access some kind of fast recording or something? Maybe a spyware?
I have X with the latest iOs.
Thank you
BrdfqFJ.jpg

zgreat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2018
I was using telegram.
Yea but the buttons were on the left side. In the stock apple camera these are on the bottom

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I was using telegram.
Yea but the buttons were on the left side. In the stock apple camera these are on the bottom
Is what you posted an actual screenshot of what was on your screen, or something else?

zgreat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2018
Is what you posted an actual screenshot of what was on your screen, or something else?
No it's just a photo from the internet, I added the 2 dots with paint to show what I'm talking about.

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
Telegram has their own UI for taking photos within the app. I’m guessing the red button is to record video and the white button is to take a photo while recording. You can’t reproduce the screen though?

zgreat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2018
Telegram has their own UI for taking photos within the app. I’m guessing the red button is to record video and the white button is to take a photo while recording. You can’t reproduce the screen though?
Maybe it was the telegram ui with some kind of rotation bug. Not sure. I can't reproduce it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.