Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mickeddie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2014
Hello.

This is weird and I’ll try to explain it best I can.

This issue only happens when texting my wife and daughter and happens with iMessage on and off.

If I’m texting my wife and my daughter texts me it comes through my wife’s txt chain. If I go to start a new text to my daughter her name is on the top of the screen and when I send it it goes to my wife. And the reverse happens when I have a text chain with my daughter and my wife texts me. So if I’m currently texting my wife and want to text my daughter I have to delete my wife’s text chain and start a new text to my daughter. Then when I text my wife I have to delete the text chain from my daughter and start a new text to my wife.

Anyone know anything about this??

ekwipt

macrumors 65816
Jan 14, 2008
I don’t have that one per say, but I had iMessage on my iPhone not clear messages notifications. For example had 4 messages m, 2 from 2 people. When I go into the first message. It clears, bows says I have two messages. When I click into the next message the 2 reappears, and then when I escape back to my home screen, 4 messages are seen in the notification numbers... annoying as hell. The problem went away the next day though

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.