Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
While updating my M1 MacMini’s OS I thought I’d use my Logitech peripherals with my 2021 iPad today. It worked better than I thought, as switched the keyboard and mouse between the M1 MacMini and the iPad during the update of the M1 Mac Mini. As you probably know you can connect the Logitech devices with up to three devices.

So as the OS update bar crawls across the screen of my M1 MacMini, I am of course using the iPad, like a laptop. Yes, I have an Apple MK folio, and even the Logitech Combo keyboard folio. But, I’ve got to say the mouse (vs. trackpad on the folios) and MX Mini keyboard experience is a nice change of pace. I could actually see hauling this out to the coffeeshop. I just wish Logitech made a travel case for the MX Mini keyboard.

So far I have not been able to figure out how to get the thumb keys on the mouse to flip between loaded pages in Safari. If anyone has that information at their finger tips (pun intended) please let me know :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.