Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 11, 2006
The idea apparently never materialized so I guess its no clan, I never see anyone online though apart from gsalzer, triple.triple and rocksaurus.

So yeah, all this thread is about is finding someone who will play AT with me from time to time. I ask here because people are usually very nice and smart here.

I rather have someone who isn't a complete noob and isn't a complete gosu either, just someone around my skill level (which is to say fairly decent among low tier players).

:)

Edot

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2002
NJ
My username is edot, and I am on A LOT. We did have a mac clan awhile ago, but couldn't maintain the required 10 active users long enough to keep the clan. If one does form I would join it. Good Luck.

Diatribe

macrumors 601
Jan 8, 2004
Back in the motherland
I am in as soon as I get my MBP back from repairs, which is today hopefully. *crosses fingers*

I used to be ranked top 300 in AT and we beat top 50 ATs back in the days but I have neither the desire nor the time nor the skill to pull that off again.

But I'd be down for some casual AT playing. Just send me a PM. :)

Rocksaurus

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2003
California
Chone -
Just message me if/when you see me on and I'll gladly AT with you. Too bad the clan didn't go through... It'd be nice if WC3 was as popular as WoW... Hope to play with you soon. Also, anyone else who wants to AT with me can message me. User name on USEast is the same as on here: rocksaurus.

jamesi

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2005
Davis CA
i play w3 every once and a while, used to play it more back in the day. user name is harry_gato. best with human, but ne is my fav. im pretty average i think

jamesi

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2005
Davis CA
Chone -
Just message me if/when you see me on and I'll gladly AT with you. Too bad the clan didn't go through... It'd be nice if WC3 was as popular as WoW... Hope to play with you soon. Also, anyone else who wants to AT with me can message me. User name on USEast is the same as on here: rocksaurus.

damn WoW killed all the support for w3.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
I finally picked up WC3 again. Let's try to get this clan going!

How about MR_UniqueName? Gotta represent the MacRumors community :).

Chone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 11, 2006
I finally picked up WC3 again. Let's try to get this clan going!

How about MR_UniqueName? Gotta represent the MacRumors community :).

I would definitely create a MR_Chone but the enthusiasm for the clan is not high enough :(, though if we can be 3-4 people even that would be awesome even if we couldn't *officially* create a clan.

Xavier

macrumors demi-god
Mar 23, 2006
Columbus
I would be glad to play with you. Just message me on AIM or MSN (Xavier853 - AIM hc.xavier@gmail.com - msn)

My WC3 account name is RjD2. I am rather accomplished, so I know how to play the game at least

firelord901

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2006
I'd join. My family is naturally good at warcraft. My cousin was ranked #1 til his account got stolen (kinda my fault :() My brother is somewhre in the rankings.

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
My username is edot, and I am on A LOT. We did have a mac clan awhile ago, but couldn't maintain the required 10 active users long enough to keep the clan. If one does form I would join it. Good Luck.

Edot my buddy! lol It's me hagedork or w/e account I had back in the day. I'm Triple.Triple now lol I'm 100x better =D

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
looks like we have enough to get started, even if it's not an "official" clan. What if we set up a time to play? If you ever see me online "taijifajin" feel free to pm me.

cruzrojas

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Count me in. I'm not really good at this game since I play it once in a while. My username on battle net in US East is: Uyayox

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.