Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-Ryan-

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
From the news I've read so far this morning, it seems that all stores are stocking all accessories that are available today. VGA Connection and Photo Connection are not currently available.

thatisme

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2010
United States
our store had the Apple case (as well as case logic cases, and a few others to choose from), the Auto power adapters (that they were not selling since the sku's were not in the system) and the computer dock without the keyboard.

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
at the apple retailer I was at earlier today they had none. Big Brown has shafted even the stores today. They got their iPads only about 10 minutes before the store opened, and no accessories that were to come with it like cases, keyboards etc.

It looks like my case has been dumped in whatever dumpster that the rest of the stuff UPS was to deliver was dumped. Apparently UPS just don't care.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
From the news I've read so far this morning, it seems that all stores are stocking all accessories that are available today. VGA Connection and Photo Connection are not currently available.

VGA cables should be available in general- FedEx delivered mine this morning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.