Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iQuit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 13, 2005
Los Angeles
This isn't trolling. I am hardware agnostic. But back in the day AAPL used to have a team visit this website for feature suggestions.

What AI features would you like to see in the iPhone 16 and what features do you do you feel like I might be missing in the iPhone 15? I recently switched from a iPhone 11 to a Google Pixel 6a and I feel like I couldn't go back to iOS at this point in time.

Also have you seen the new Pixel commercials?

krspkbl

macrumors 68020
Jul 20, 2012
i do wish siri wasn't ****. apple really need to use chaptgpt or something. if microsoft can add it to bing then why can't apple integrate it with Siri?

i've saw the pixel adverts and they seem cool. i've had pixel phones before and if for any reason i left iPhone then i'd go right back to pixel.

Reactions: StumpyBloke

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
I echo what others say here. Siri. It is an abomination. It is an abortion. It is not fit for purpose. It is an embarrassment. It is genuinely *****. And perhaps more importantly now, it is inexcusable that it is in this state. Apple have almost infinite means to get Siri working reliably and comprehensively. Their excuse for privacy is null and void. Security has nothing to do with how unreliable Siri is a large proportion of the time across all devices.

I also don’t understand why these tech journalists who get one on one interviews with the top brass at Apple don’t push them as to why Siri is wholly unusable.

And finally, no one will ever convince me that any of their management use Siri.

Reactions: f1restarter

f1restarter

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2005
London
This isn't trolling. I am hardware agnostic. But back in the day AAPL used to have a team visit this website for feature suggestions.

What AI features would you like to see in the iPhone 16 and what features do you do you feel like I might be missing in the iPhone 15? I recently switched from a iPhone 11 to a Google Pixel 6a and I feel like I couldn't go back to iOS at this point in time.

Also have you seen the new Pixel commercials?
Now that same Apple team just goes to iJustine youtube reviews for suggestions and they love the feedback that everything about the iPhone is just "so awesome!". But seriously it seems they have surrounded themselves with young influencers and Apple cheerleaders that never challenge them like it used to be in the past to make improvements and do better. It's like the Marketing team has now taken over Apple. There was a good reason Steve Jobs used to dislike them as he thought they get in the way of innovation.

Harthag

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2009
U.S.
On the 15 Pro / Max at least you can press the action button to launch Google Assistant. Not nearly the same as using it on Android, but it does work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.