Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mariotheotaku

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 16, 2008
I am getting the Nike+ sensor but I wanted to know what other Apps would you recommend. I am planning to do all sorts of exercises, so something that keeps track would help.

thank you

ficbot

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2008
Apps I have seen/tried/bought:

Weight Track: This is a simple but good app that lets you track your weight. When you enter it every day, it flashes how much you have lost already. 0.99

Interval Timer: Lets you set intervals for circuit or interval work. For example, you could set it to beep every minute, or every minute for a working round followed by every thirty seconds for a rest round. Plays over your music, which is great too. 0.99

iLog it or iTracker: Use these to track your food on any sort of points or exchanges type of program. iTracker also lets you track water, fruits/vegetables, milk and oil. But it is not as pretty, and I find iLog it a little quicker on the data entry side and a little more customizable. Both are 1.99

andreab35

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2008
USA
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

It's not necessarily about exercise and weight loss, but if you are out on the go and want to watch what you eat, you can download the app called "Restaurants". It gives you a while bunch of restaurants with their menu items and their nutritional information.

The best part- it's free!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.