Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnWB

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 29, 2016
i am starting to use the Wayfinder Face on my Ultra 1 but in the bottom right corner are 3 coloured numbers showing something like 62 03 03. I have looked in lots of place to try to find out where they come from without sucess, I suspect they are from a complication buit I dont know which one. Could someone help please.

Attachments

• Ultra Waffinder Face.jpg
    Ultra Waffinder Face.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 151

Sully

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
i am starting to use the Wayfinder Face on my Ultra 1 but in the bottom right corner are 3 coloured numbers showing something like 62 03 03. I have looked in lots of place to try to find out where they come from without sucess, I suspect they are from a complication buit I dont know which one. Could someone help please.
Those are your minutes in each ring or in the case of the “stand” ring, the number of times you’ve stood for at least one minute per hour.

dmr727

macrumors G4
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
They're from your Fitness rings - the numerical minutes for Move, Exercise, and Stand respectively.

EDIT: juuuust beat by Sully!

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
You know you can change the complications, right?

Reactions: matrix07

JohnWB

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 29, 2016
Thanks for that, I didn't know that and I don't know what you mean

rmw49

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2011
Do a long touch on the Wayfinder Face and then choose Edit scroll left through style, bezel, Night mode, and colour and you will arrive at complications where you can select everything to your choice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.