Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dtaylor77

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2018
I'm looking for a To Do list management app that will work basically like "Reminders" app that is already on iOS except I want it to integrate apple pencil. I want to be able to write out the task(with apple pencil) and then attach times or dates and other basic features, especially marking it complete where it will move the item to completed. Most apps I've come across have everything I want except I have to type it out instead of write it. I've been searching everywhere for this with no success! Please help, sorry if this is a redundant question.

Reactions: nnoble

PKoz

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2017
I'm looking for a To Do list management app that will work basically like "Reminders" app that is already on iOS except I want it to integrate apple pencil. I want to be able to write out the task(with apple pencil) and then attach times or dates and other basic features, especially marking it complete where it will move the item to completed. Most apps I've come across have everything I want except I have to type it out instead of write it. I've been searching everywhere for this with no success! Please help, sorry if this is a redundant question.

Don’t know of any like that. I will say that I use Omni Focus and would recommend that as a good app for getting things done. I also use reminders as well.

nnoble

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2011
Me too, and I would add being able to write emails longhand with the Pencil. I’ll watch this thread with interest.

PKoz

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2017
Me too, and I would add being able to write emails longhand with the Pencil. I’ll watch this thread with interest.

Before you know it, we'll have the Newton back just by adding pencil support to the iPhone and allowing handwriting recognition.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.