Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srbNYC

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2020
New York, NY
How the battery life (15 minutes after software released)?

Does this fix the bug with the thing?

How do I get my Airpods to update?

iStorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2012
The ones already asked and answered five posts above them…

The ones that clearly show they didn’t read the article/story…

The ones that could have been Googled and answered in far less time than it took to post here and wait for a response…

Mousse

macrumors 68040
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
iu
😁😁😁

Gawd, I wanted Samuel L Jackson to take over the Jeopardy! hosting job after Alec Trebeck. Every contestant would have a negative score.😂

Herdfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2011
iu
😁😁😁

Gawd, I wanted Samuel L Jackson to take over the Jeopardy! hosting job after Alec Trebeck. Every contestant would have a negative score.😂

I was hoping for Steve Harvey and his "are you really that stupid look".

rm5

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2022
United States
Uhhh... not really sure what this thread is about. Questions that are asked where? On here, or in general? I'll provide answers to both. I'll list some that annoy me.

Questions asked on this site that annoy me:
  • Will using X cause Y to happen to Z device? (I see absolutely no legitimate reason to ask this, unless it's something really complex.)
  • Is X compatible with Y? (Why can't there just be one page that shows what works with what...)
  • When will the X come out? Or, even more annoyingly, What will the X be compatible with when it (MAYBE) comes out?
  • Should I get X or Y? (Even when Y will obviously fit the user's needs better.) Again, if it's something more obscure or complex, I have no problem with this. But there are certainly those times where it's just annoying.
Questions that people ask me that are annoying:
  • What key are we in? Okay, I need to clarify. I have absolutely nothing wrong with someone asking this except for when the key signature is literally RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
  • People who know me well asking: What's the deal with (insert some really obscure thing that I obviously don't know about, and they know that)? Look, you know me, and you know I don't understand a word you're saying. So why ask?
  • Are you okay? Another one I need to clarify. Of course, this is a sincere, kind, and thoughtful question. The issue is, people ask me this a lot, even when I am very much okay. If I wasn't okay, either it'd be really obvious, or I would say it. I'm not quite sure what compels people to ask this, but I have my speculations.
  • There are also similar questions people sometimes ask about me, but that gets way too personal. I mean, they're honestly fair, but I get tired of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: srbNYC

Herdfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2011
Questions asked on this site that annoy me:

If you really want to be annoyed, join a SXS forum. Any of them will do because this question is asked daily:

Can I fit 35's without a lift?

🤣

Lioness~

macrumors 68030
Apr 26, 2017
Mars
Not sure all questions need an answer actually, or at least not a definite one.
Tomorrow I might go for another solution.
Freedom is one day an answer, and another day a limitation.
Right or wrong?

Reactions: rm5

rm5

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2022
United States
Ah! Another one that irks me to no end is “what would you do if I did/said/whatever (insert action)?” I DONT KNOW AND I DONT CARE!!!!! That’s like… an extremely pointless question. And I get it ALL THE TIME!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.