Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mcflip78

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
It really is hard to find a good case for natural titanium. So many ugly cases. I tried a couple but didn’t like any.

Gonna use it naked and get AppleCare+ instead. The phone is too beautiful to cover it up with an ugly case.
I got the Otterbox Lumen case in gray for my 15 pro Natural Titanium. It looks great. It’s got a clear back which shows the color of the natural titanium. The sides are gray which should help or prevent yellowing. Plus the case is very grippy and the buttons have great tactile button feedback.

marmiteturkey

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2005
London
I went to return my taupe finewoven (didn't fit my cables and was hideously stained within 48 hours - I cook a lot) for a clay silicone and they were out of stock. I need a case so I ended up coming away with a blue finewoven, which DOES fit my cables, and which I've treated with some wax waterproofing spray, and I'm enjoying it; feels nice in the hand and I think it will wear better than the taupe.

The clay silicone would have been my first choice though, it matches so nicely.

Reactions: babalougots
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.