Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

what color do you have?

• Total voters

Tsepz

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
White Ti :)
IMG_1793.jpeg

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I've always bought white iPhones and fully intended to keep that tradition with the purchase of my 15PM. Luckily I went to the local Apple store to see all the colors in person before buying and was floored by the blue titanium. It looks so much better in person than in photos (especially in sunlight), so I passed on the white and walked out with blue. I couldn't be more satisfied with my choice.

Reactions: Surfsalot and Tsepz

LionTeeth

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2022
Black. It’ll be in a case anyways and the coloring around the camera housing blends into the case instead of seeing color seeping out the edges.

If I hadn’t planned on using a case, I might have gone white.

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
White at first, but I found it dull and boring after a while. I decided to go for natural Ti and I absolutely love it. I’ve always wanted a gray phone. I just wish I would have chosen it first. A lot of people said that it looks gold-ish or similar to starlight, but that is not true at all. If anything it’s a slightly warm gray, but only in very specific lighting conditions, otherwise it looks like a pure gray.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
I was between natural and blue. Ended up going with natural and don’t really regret the choice, especially since I use the phone without a case. I felt blue would show the nicks, scratches finger prints more.

Reactions: Royksöpp

kc9hzn

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2020
I ordered the blue because it had the faster delivery time. But it was also nice having a color (my last phone was a Space Black iPhone XR). While I was waiting on my phone to arrive, I had to stop in at an Apple Store for a Genius Bar appointment and saw the blues on display, which was when I knew I’d made the right choice.

snipr125

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2015
UK
Nat Titanium. I just love the 'Brooklyn Grey' back, and quite unique for Apple as not seen them release a colour like this before unless im mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: Surfsalot

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
I'm always in a case so it's not a big deal, but I went black. Tried different colors in the past, but always come back to black.

Reactions: LionTeeth

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I started with natural titanium, but I returned it and got the blue. The natural was too dull for me, and I like the dark slab look of the blue (black was also too dull for me). The blue rarely shows any noticeable fingerprints. I use it without a case, and I enjoy the color much more than the natural.

Reactions: Hansana
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.