Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jakesaunders27

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi all,

So my blue Smart Cover is getting quite grubby so I was planning to get a black one next but then after bumping my mini against something yesterday and leaving a tiny dent and scratches I'm considering the smart case, the thing is I'm not sure if it's a bit thick and chunky.

I like the Smart Cover and to be fair I've gad my rMini since launch and that's the first scratch on it. What do you guys reckon?

Cheers

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
I have a smart case and smart cover too (and a bunch of other cases . . .)
The smart cover has a very nice feel, folds back great for reading, and is one of my thinner cases. But I do not use it as often as you might think because I think it tips too easy when in landscape mode. But probably identical to the smart cove you already have.

As far as thin covers go, I think my Moshi versacover is more versatile, although they had an odd selection of colors.

jakesaunders27

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2012
United Kingdom
I have a smart case and smart cover too (and a bunch of other cases . . .)
The smart cover has a very nice feel, folds back great for reading, and is one of my thinner cases. But I do not use it as often as you might think because I think it tips too easy when in landscape mode. But probably identical to the smart cove you already have.

As far as thin covers go, I think my Moshi versacover is more versatile, although they had an odd selection of colors.

Hmm I'll take a look at those Moshi ones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.