Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DennisdeWit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello,

I currently have a Link Bracelet from Stainless Steel and it weights 75 gram as I have the 42 mm version.

However, I have some problems with my arms in the winter (fibromyalgia) and am considering using the Alpine Loop during winter. Could someone tell me how much this band weights?

Thanks!

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
I couldn't tell you how much it weighs but having been using one the past couple of weeks I can tell you it is very lightweight. It's polyester so it doesn't tend to have much bulk.

I should also point out that the smallest watch that the Alpine loop fits is 44mm according to Apple's website.

DennisdeWit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
The Netherlands
I couldn't tell you how much it weighs but having been using one the past couple of weeks I can tell you it is very lightweight. It's polyester so it doesn't tend to have much bulk.

I should also point out that the smallest watch that the Alpine loop fits is 44mm according to Apple's website.
That’s fine. Will be using it with my Apple Watch Ultra, the watch that the band was intended for. :)

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
One thing, for me, it took a little getting used to. At first I didn't like it because it felt like one of those wrist bands you get at a county fair. I've worn it since for extended periods of time and it has grown on me.

I ordered a Trail loop so it will be interested to compare them. Prior to the ultra my "daily driver" was a Unity woven loop which I really liked, but now its to big/loose with the Ultra

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.