Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 22, 2001
UK
Actually, its quite an obvious message. see below:

- para+ Network send failure
- Error: Could not transmit unit 02. Keeping unit in queue.

However, I have been trying to send this unit back all day + cant seem to do it! The problem is that if I dont send it back soon I will go past the deadline. What should I do? Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
huh?

I much prefer this error message ...
NOT posted by Ellen Fleiss
... it was like beep beep beep beep ...
Get a C3PO model and get it to tell the 02 Unit to get back in the queue...

:cool:

Over Achiever

macrumors 68000
That usually happens when a server goes down...I had that happen to me once. Don't worry about the deadline...I know I missed the deadline once, but the unit was still sent.

The unit will be sent when your current unit is sent...you'll just send two units instead of the normal one.

Don't worry too much about it.

Falleron

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 22, 2001
UK
Thanks. The original unit was 9 points + the one I am doing now is a 6.4 point unit. Could take a while until this new unit is completed.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
In this case, the server (.119) is not just down but was removed entirely from the status list. I'd like to send off the three work units I have ready, but no such luck.

I noticed that the server was overloaded--over 100 connections at any given moment--when I first had trouble and there seemed to be many every time I checked as if the server was being attacked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.