Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What font size do you use on your IiPhone Xs Max?

• Total voters

jpiszcz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 28, 2010
I am currently using an iPhone XS Max, for the Apple Apps (Mail, Safari) the font size does not seem to affect these applications as much as say Gmail (where the font is very small) when using the smallest font size.

What font size do you use on your iPhone?

ZStech

Suspended
Feb 3, 2019
I am currently using an iPhone XS Max, for the Apple Apps (Mail, Safari) the font size does not seem to affect these applications as much as say Gmail (where the font is very small) when using the smallest font size.

What font size do you use on your iPhone?
Default is matched :)

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
Not using a Max/Plus phone, but ever since the iOS version with introduced massive titles at the top I started using the smallest font size, the UI was just way too big for me.

All that white space that could be put to so much better use... :confused:

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
I didn’t even realise I had the font on both iPad & iPhone on the smaller end of the scale. Thought both were on default.

I’ve just tested default & found it’s too large, so went slightly smaller (not as small as it was).

coffeeplease

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2019
smallest. everything looks too big otherwise. maybe because i got used to how small things looked on the iPhone 5.

Reactions: Tsepz
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.