Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mr evil brkfast

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
What happened to all the deals?

We had the $$$ off the FP screens with a PM purchase- no update to the deal, price deduction or new product after the last day of the deal.

We had the print and save- ibook/ebook/imac purchase deal- no update to this deal or price drop, product update or other promo.

Check the savings is still around- I think it is more of a sales generator for OS X.

The two software (Adobe InDesign/MS Office) deals are still good deals- but Apple could have these regardless of hardware updates.

Does this mean Status quo until January for Hardware?

Well, things are pretty quiet- kind of similar to the End of January to April period this year when the Powermacs we updated and the finally new Powerbooks showed up.

What are your throughts?

:confused:

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
i noticed that too....idd REALLY like to see some special on the imac/g4 imac (like double your ram for free (up to half a gig)) but i doubt there'll be any new emac/imac specials any time soon :(...and too bad the free epson printer deal (after rebate) is done with :(

cubist

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2002
Muncie, Indiana
And the refurbs are all gone on the Apple site too..

... which somebody said was a clue something was up. Myself, I was hoping for the 13" or 14" higher-resolution iBook. Ah well, I'm beginning to think nothing major until around May '03.

UnixMac

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Re: And the refurbs are all gone on the Apple site too..

Originally posted by cubist
... which somebody said was a clue something was up. Myself, I was hoping for the 13" or 14" higher-resolution iBook. Ah well, I'm beginning to think nothing major until around May '03.

DONT SAY THAT!!! MAY? I WOULD DIE :-(

Jimong5

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2002
Re: Re: And the refurbs are all gone on the Apple site too..

Originally posted by WanaPBnow

DONT SAY THAT!!! MAY? I WOULD DIE :-(

Noone here says anything Apple Does Is big... May '03 is on target for Bigness... like the G5 ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.