Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sprouticus

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 10, 2004
Hey everyone, am I the only one who misses the "Capitals" font that used to come with my computer? I can't seem to find anybody who has it, nor can I find a copy of the font online. Do any of you have it? And if so, think you could spread the love my way? Thanks!

Sparky's

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2004
Unless you've pirated the OS itself just do a partial re-install of the OS and you should get it back. Like Times and Arial that"system" font should be a part of the OS package.

But do me a favor (commercial printer here) don't ever submit anything to a printer using system fonts :mad:

I don't have enough time to explain, but just keep the "Capitals" to yourself;)

Dm84

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2005
Allston, MA
sprouticus said:
Hey everyone, am I the only one who misses the "Capitals" font that used to come with my computer? I can't seem to find anybody who has it, nor can I find a copy of the font online. Do any of you have it? And if so, think you could spread the love my way? Thanks!
Is this it?

Attachments

• Matura Script Capitals.zip
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,092

sprouticus

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 10, 2004
Dm84 said:
Is this it?
No, that's not it. It's simply called "Capitals"

I will try that partial re-install at some point. I will see if any of my other friends have it, but those with Tiger don't seem to. I wonder if they scrapped it?

kewpid

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2003
The Capitals font is actually in your Mac OS 9 System Folder, so you'll have to re-install Classic.

I've attached it here though:

Attachments

• Capitals.zip
    50.6 KB · Views: 3,932
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.