Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
I want to have more dashboards and I want to use more apps. For example apps for heart rate, calorie, body temperature... you name it. By the way, I have a 5s.

Last edited:

FreeState

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2004
San Diego, CA
I want to have more dashboards and I want to use more apps. For example apps for heart rate, calorie, body temperature... you name it. By the way, I have a 5s.

Most of the apps that supply that data are apps that require a hardware purchase.

That being said TactioHealth is free and lets you add some of those stats manually and it syncs to Health. Same with MyFitnessPal for weight etc. (I highly recommend this app).

All that being said, outside of MyFitnessPal for food tracking, you can easily enter all of those things manually to Health (which is what you would be doing with the other apps in the first place, if you don't have the hardware).

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
Most of the apps that supply that data are apps that require a hardware purchase.

That being said TactioHealth is free and lets you add some of those stats manually and it syncs to Health. Same with MyFitnessPal for weight etc. (I highly recommend this app).

All that being said, outside of MyFitnessPal for food tracking, you can easily enter all of those things manually to Health (which is what you would be doing with the other apps in the first place, if you don't have the hardware).

What about "Cardiio" ? Is it good?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.