Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flyingstar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or auto log on! that's what I want!!! I am SO tired of having to laborously sign in with Email address and password EVERY damn time I go to some bookmarked web site!!!

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
??? What browser do you use?

In safari every time i enter a username and password into a website it asks me if I would like to store them so i wont have to enter them again.

Flyingstar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
??? What browser do you use?

In safari every time i enter a username and password into a website it asks me if I would like to store them so i wont have to enter them again.

I am just using Safari. then going to a website that requires a user name and password. Nothing asks ME if I want to save them????

macmomo

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2007
what if you lost the phone

Since people lose phones all the time it probably wound not be a good idea to store these things in the browser.

Scribble1412

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2007
I'd like to see this as well. On many sites it keeps my log in name, but when I've got multiple accounts on some sites it would be nice to manage those too. I'm sure its coming!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.