Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

venividivigor

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
The new design is blatantly white (I love the new design, personally), but it's possible that were seeing a preview of a new potential feature coming to iOS 10, which is dark mode.

Since the app is all white, the possibility of it being a showcase on WWDC to show off iOS 10 dark mode feature would work.

I've had a developer email me saying that they have an new huge update of an app coming out soon, to which it was showcased on iPad Pro's event

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
The new design is blatantly white (I love the new design, personally), but it's possible that were seeing a preview of a new potential feature coming to iOS 10, which is dark mode.

Since the app is all white, the possibility of it being a showcase on WWDC to show off iOS 10 dark mode feature would work.

I've had a developer email me saying that they have an new huge update of an app coming out soon, to which it was showcased on iPad Pro's event
What new design?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011

I don't really see how a design of a 3rd party app that is actually more in line with iOS 7+ design of minimal controls and vast empty/white spaces is an indicator of anything, let alone the opposite of that white design.
[doublepost=1461742774][/doublepost]
What new design?
https://www.macrumors.com/2016/04/26/instagram-test-new-design/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.