Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
I’m interested to know what games people are playing on iOS and using controllers?

I really wanted to play Call of Duty: Mobile but there is a known fault in connecting a controller to this game (At least there is using a PS4 controller)

So I’m keen to know;

- What other games are playable with a controller?
- What games aren’t repetitive in game play or very short levels (30-60secs)
- What games emulate that of its source platform (PlayStation / Xbox) and offer actual gameplay rather than overkill in rewards/unlocks/upgrades/credits/collectibles/adverts/WatchThisAdForFreeSomething

TIA

Last edited:

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
Call of Duty Mobile is the only game I play that has FULL controller support. I play War Robots but it’s half a$$ed. Can’t do much of anything with the controller.

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
Call of Duty Mobile is the only game I play that has FULL controller support. I play War Robots but it’s half a$$ed. Can’t do much of anything with the controller.

There is apparently a known problem with COD:M and PS4 DS controller connecting. I can’t get mine to work and it’s frustrating as it’s the game I most want to play!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.