Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
From personal experience?

I have had replacements before, and they generally come with the latest OS release
Personal experience won't really impact what someone else can/will receive though. It can show what people what have been getting recently perhaps, but in no way would imply that someone else might not get something else.

J.gerbes

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2012
Personal experience won't really impact what someone else can/will receive though. It can show what people what have been getting recently perhaps, but in no way would imply that someone else might not get something else.

Perhaps, but then again, how often do they get the weather forecast right? People still take their advice because its better than nothing.

No, I am not saying I am an 'expert', nor am I saying the meteorologists aren't, but ask yourself - why have a forum at all if not to ask and share?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Perhaps, but then again, how often do they get the weather forecast right? People still take their advice because its better than nothing.

No, I am not saying I am an 'expert', nor am I saying the meteorologists aren't, but ask yourself - why have a forum at all if not to ask and share?
Oh, of course nothing wrong with asking and sharing and discussing. But even a weather forecast comparison in a case like this is one of apples and oranges nonetheless (no pun intended...or perhaps intended).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.