Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2013
Below, post your gaming experiences on iOS 7. Post your device name, and what games you are playing along with any differences to iOS 6 performance.

TommyA6

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2013
I haven't played that many games on iOS 7 yet, but Real racing 3 seems to be running the same (that's currently the only graphics intensive game I've played both on iOS 7 and 6, but I'll be downloading more :))

iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.2

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
Games or shall I say Apps have a funny way of loading. When I close out a game, and then re-open it.. It will start at the last screen I was playing on.. vs starting from the beginning intro. It seems to start at the last screen then go back to the intro screen. I hope I explained that correct. So it seems like the Apps isn't really closed.

No change in the gaming so far.

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2013
I haven't played that many games on iOS 7 yet, but Real racing 3 seems to be running the same (that's currently the only graphics intensive game I've played both on iOS 7 and 6, but I'll be downloading more :))

iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.2

Thanks. Good to know. Real Racing 3 is a great game to test this so thank you :)

----------

iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.2

Please post your opinion on the games you do download please :)

----------

Games or shall I say Apps have a funny way of loading. When I close out a game, and then re-open it.. It will start at the last screen I was playing on.. vs starting from the beginning intro. It seems to start at the last screen then go back to the intro screen. I hope I explained that correct. So it seems like the Apps isn't really closed.

No change in the gaming so far.

I think this can be fixed my switching off the app refresh. Basically; you are seeing the thumbnail image of the app when it was last run and things for a single frame that you are going back to it rather than re launching. The best way to prove this is by playing a high end game, quit it, restart your device. It should launch normally. That is until you launch it again though :/ Just a little bug though...

TommyA6

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2013
Thanks. Good to know. Real Racing 3 is a great game to test this so thank you :)

----------

Please post your opinion on the games you do download please :)

----------

I think this can be fixed my switching off the app refresh. Basically; you are seeing the thumbnail image of the app when it was last run and things for a single frame that you are going back to it rather than re launching. The best way to prove this is by playing a high end game, quit it, restart your device. It should launch normally. That is until you launch it again though :/ Just a little bug though...

No problem, will do :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.