Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OlympicAssEater

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 1, 2020
What is the battery life on Ipod Touch 7th generation on bluetooth? My brand new Sony NW-A55 walkman battery suck ass on bluetooth and display is off. I can get 12 hours or less. What is you guys Ipod Touch 7th generation battery life on bluetooth? MP3 and AAC music files on my PC are 320 kbps bitrate.

MacMan 11 pro max

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2020
Apple says that the battery life of iPod touch (7th-gen) is 40 hours. But you can get up to 8 hours of video playback

mamalig

Suspended
Nov 27, 2020
The operating time on a single charge is about 40 hours. This information is available in official sources. And the video playback time with moderate battery consumption can reach eight hours.

Saturn007

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Just don't turn on Wi-Fi! Battery will drop like a rock!

The IPTs are thin, with slender batteries. Generally, people are better off buying an iPhone SE original model for much less $ and much better battery life, multi-app use, etc.

Reactions: mikehalloran

mikehalloran

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2018
The Sillie Con Valley
Just don't turn on Wi-Fi! Battery will drop like a rock!

The IPTs are thin, with slender batteries. Generally, people are better off buying an iPhone SE original model for much less $ and much better battery life, multi-app use, etc.
The SE can still be updated to iOS 14.3 and sync'd to MacOS 10.13.6. I talked a friend through that couple days ago.

If you buy a refurb'd SE, it should have a new battery. If you get a sweet deal on a used, have Apple check the battery health (not the same as remaining charge). If approaching 80% or less, get it replaced ASAP to prevent the expanding battery of death. Many independent service centers can replace that battery.

Ok, I have an iPod Touch 7 but I bought it for its compact size and I never, ever, turn WiFi on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.