Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mclld

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
I have a Pixel and an iPad Air 4, it is ridiculous I can't Bluetooth file to my iPad but anyway, is there an app that would let me send pics easily? I know I could use Google Photos but just curious big there is a good app to send files between the two devices

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
I have a Pixel and an iPad Air 4, it is ridiculous I can't Bluetooth file to my iPad but anyway, is there an app that would let me send pics easily? I know I could use Google Photos but just curious big there is a good app to send files between the two devices
if the photos are already on Google Photos...why not just use that on the iPad?

Reactions: tbayrgs

MarkX

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2015
Fochabers, Scotland
Are the pics backed up in Google Photos?

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
Since my primary photo storage is iCloud Photos… I use Google Drive to transfer photos from Android to iPad. I created a folder that I use for various files to help with transfers.

But I do use File Browser app to link my Google Drive… i find that app better to transfer, I rely heavily on Google Keep and Google Drive of being a bridge between my Galaxy Fold and iPP.

ian87w

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2020
Indonesia
Fastest and best for large files, use external USB drive. Format them to exFAT for compatibility. Use a file manager on the Pixel, and then import them using the Photos app on the iPad. I've been doing this to transfer files between my S21 and my iPhone 7+. Crude, but works and fast. Just get the necessary cables and/adapters.

jenelemond

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2022
If you only have a few files to transfer from Android to iPad, the best option may be to use Google Drive. Or if you want to use any app then you can transfer photos from Android to iPad by SHAREit.
SHAREit is kind of similar to Send Anywhere, which can enable you to transfer photos from Android to iPad wirelessly. You can transfer individual photos or an entire folder to an iPad by using SHAREit. However, when you transfer the entire folders, the transfer speed may slow down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.