Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apiatan16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2021
I’m new member in this forum. Please teach me
What is the color correcting? And
How to change image color?
Anybody knows the best answer on my question please post your discussion in the site.

organicCPU

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2016
There are many apps that can help you making a color correction. The most important question is: What is the output device and what are the output device's demands? In easier terms: Are you talking of color correction for a professional offset printing machine or are you talking about images for your home inkjet printer or for video, tv or web?
For a color correction within the CMYK color model you would need other apps and tools like for corrections within RGB color model. Where are the images from (scanner, camera, app)? What are your aims? Please give more details and maybe post a specific image that we can edit and discuss together with other readers of the thread.

Pyramus-Lexx

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2021
For professional editing, Photoshop lightroom is a must. If you want an app that does the job easily and quickly you can use Snapseed. You'll find different styles, filters, and you can correct almost every px of your image. It does its job

mortlocli

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2020
Yesterday I came across Photoscape. It's free with payment for extras, but there's a heap of things to try as is. Found getting access to pics in Photos not obvious but it does work might be worth a look too

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.