Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DMG35

Contributor
Original poster
May 27, 2021
Does anyone have any good recommendations on a professional looking backpack that they carry their MacBook Pro in. I'm looking for a larger backpack that can accommodate both the MacBook Pro as well as many other files and folders. Anyone have any recommendations?

Flav

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2023
This one is pretty good, many storage departments and very high quality:

Reactions: jamdex

bad_robot

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2019
This leather backpack from Von Baer. I recently purchased it for my 16" MacBook Pro. It's spacious enough to accommodate my MacBook and all my other essentials, such as chargers, mouse, and notebooks. The leather is high-quality and built to last, so I can trust that my MacBook is safe and secure no matter where I take it.

Canadia69

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
This leather backpack from Von Baer. I recently purchased it for my 16" MacBook Pro. It's spacious enough to accommodate my MacBook and all my other essentials, such as chargers, mouse, and notebooks. The leather is high-quality and built to last, so I can trust that my MacBook is safe and secure no matter where I take it.
By far one of the best looking one, if not the best one but $1800 is alot

Reactions: AlexJaye

Mufasa804

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2009
Second vote for the LTT Backpack. It's fantastic, I carry my 16-inch MacBook Pro, external storage, folders for work, an iPad Pro 12-inch for work, my lunch for the day, my PlayStation Portal and so much more. Strongly recommend.

Reactions: gigapocket1

Chancha

macrumors 68020
Mar 19, 2014
I am a fan of Peak Design's bag line up, but probably slightly biased since I also need their camera gear protection. When not carrying anything that needs padded protection except the MacBook, I find Bellroy's offering gives quite a good balance between style and comfort while still being professional looking. There really is a sea of backpacks to choose from, and typically a bag only advertising with a 15" laptop compartment can still fit the 16" MBP.

DMG35

Contributor
Original poster
May 27, 2021

My favorite one listed here. Although I'm not sure it would be practical for work but it is absolutely beautiful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.